Saturday, August 21, 2010

French nails question??!?!?

whats the easiest way to get french nails without using fake nails. I don't know how to paint them without having half my nail white.French nails question??!?!?
I cut pieces of tape with a slight curve and stick it on my nail then paint the white. You get me?French nails question??!?!?
Okay well (you can get this at Walgreens or any drug store like that) you can get Sally Hanson French Manicure Kit and it comes with little stickers and I have it and it helped so much! (:








Can you help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
in CVS they sell little stickers that block the rest of your nail so you can paint just the line at the top of your nail or you can cut tape curved and paint the line before or after you paint the french color
They have the french nail kits at wal mart and drug stores for about $6. It is easy and has everything you will need.
elf sells kit tht work really well they are sticcker tht you put on ur nail and paint over and it comes with the colors, but ya there are lunch of french manicure kits

No comments:

Post a Comment