Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do guys like french tipped nails?

Manicured or just regular. I just want to know? Guys do you like french tips on girls nails?Do guys like french tipped nails?
I love french tips on a girl. it's hotDo guys like french tipped nails?
Until I read some responses I had no clue what ';French tipped nails'; were.





Clean, relatively short, not ragged. That's my only thoughts regarding nails preferences.





Too fancy, and I figure you're not going to be able to do normal everyday things without destroying what's probably a VERY expensive manicure.





Plus, if you touch me intimately, it might HURT.
I'll tell you this much: the French have no idea what a ';french tip'; is.


Just another example of the self-absorbed excess of American teenagers. Doubly frightening is that these days many NEVER grow out of it and stay spoiled brats who end up committing atrocities like shopping for foreclosed homes on TV and voting for George Bush.





Sorry to pick on you, honey. Tiring this homelessness late at night, you know? Harmless question and I hope you get the right guy. Just stay away from those icky decal-things.
*LOL* Most of them are going to think something ';french tip'; is either edible (French dip) or erotic (French kiss). They'll secretly hope that you will French Tip them, but then, they really don't have a clue. As long as you don't obsess about them, they'll be fine either way.
Some guys like them (it's when the section of yuor nail that extends beyond your finger tip is a different colour that the restof your nail)





Some guys don't.





Every guys is different, just like every girl.
i like the american style of whatever its called, looks more natural. french tips are really cute on toes, but i think on fingers, it just screams ';fake bimbo';. sorry girls. no offense to anyone.
Guys really dont care if you have french tipped nails!


And most have no idea what they are. And if you tell them, they'll forget!





Thats like asking if girls like big block or small block engines.


no offense!
i like them but also my boyfriend does too he like the girly look but not every month just once or twice year its somethng different
I don't think they would care to much about how fancy and girls fingernails are. Just as long as they are clean and good looking.
Guys could give a sh*t less either way. As long as they're long enough to scratch their back, thats all they care about!!!
No, they don't hold two-by-fours together as well as good old American 10-penny nails.





-- But A Simple Carpenter --
well it depends on what boy your talking about. but i once saw this survey in seventeen for guys and like 70% said they liked girls with french manicures.
my boyfriend don't mind or care if i get my nails done but he likes it better when its natural and slightly short.
I don't think they even care. Well I personally do french manicures on toes :]
French tipped are nice but a well manicured painted nail is just as good. Just don't chew 'em!!!!
Most guys don't even notice a girls finger nails.
Trust me...no straight guy has ever said to another straight guy, ';check out the nails on HER.';





EVER.
What the f*ck are ';french tipped nails';?





No, I'm not going to Google it.
neither
guys probably don't know what french tips are, unless they care about nails
I like them, it looks very elegant
i love french tipped nails, they look so clean and shiny, and hot! :)
I know my boyfriend doesn't! He likes all natural.
I do
If they are not attached to your breast I doubt that they even see them. Men don't care about that kind of stuff.
guys don't know what they are probably. But it depends on the guy. ACtually, I have no idea.
no because it means you waste money on useless things.
i like woman who wear black nail polish on their fingers
They look cute on my toes !!!!l
hell yes its so sexy to me
yes
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment