Saturday, August 21, 2010

French nails vs. color?

Help me out gang. I have a long pink leg cast. Would the toes peeking out of the end of my cast look better painted pink, to match my cast or red - or french. If it helps, I do wear a sandal with a heel on my normal foot.French nails vs. color?
i would like a french nail but using a red glittery line on the tip of your nail or i would use pink for a nice summer look

















check out these nails these would look great on you














http://www.christiesnails.com/greatnails鈥?/a>French nails vs. color?
I would go with red. This is because if you choose pink, then it will just blend in with the cast and people wont even pay attention to your toes, and french-tip is ok, but really dressy in my opinion so if you wanted to go casual, then it would look wierd.


The red however is a casual color but still has a really nice rich tone to it to add a little pop to any outfit.





Hope this helps!
French for sure it looks realy cute and maket toes like litle candys.


Your lover will not be able to resist to suck and lick them.
pick either a hot pink to match your cast


or


a sexy french pedi with pink polka dot tips
French Mani would be hawtt鈾?br>

xoxo
i would do french tips with like a light pink tint to it.





that would look good
french definatly with like a pink color to it. =]
French is hot
do french with a red rhinestone(:
french!

No comments:

Post a Comment