Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pink french nails or red fingernails?

Men and Women....I appreciate both opinions! Hi everyone...after a horrible marriage and exhaustive divorce, I find myself dating again! (Please wish me luck!) Have a date with someone...blind date...long story...set for this Wed. night. We are going to a holiday light show type of thing. I am wondering if I should have my nails done french white or regular manicure with red polish. I am wearing black pants, black, gold/white top (kinda holiday,) and black leather boots with heel. I am 36, he is 42. I heard that red is out, french very popular. Is this true? I think red may look nice for the season and also look nice with the outfit. Nails are not dragon lady length; just a nice oval manicured look. Guys, what do you like best? Girls...your thoughts, please! Thank you very much...I am sooo nervous!!!Pink french nails or red fingernails?
Keep it simple. A french manicure is your best bet. Also, dont wear a lot of makeup either. Hope ya have fun on your blind date!Pink french nails or red fingernails?
Go with a deep burgandy. A cranberry color is good for the Holidays. Red signifies that you are bold, courageous, flirty, a ball of fire, and sexy. Pink signifies that you are soft, flexible, and meek. All colors are good if your scratching my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment