Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do guys think of artificial manicured/french tip nails?

What do guys think of nice and short manicured french tip nails? Nothing long or nasty, just simple and short. Like these:





http://janecemoment.com/images/hand.jpg





Thanks!! :DWhat do guys think of artificial manicured/french tip nails?
Those nails look fine to me. I think when a woman looks as if she takes care of herself it's sexy. Nails like those make her hands look cared for and like she cares about her appearance. Nails that are too long (where you wonder how she could type, write, pick things up, etc.) look scary and claw-like and are a turn off.What do guys think of artificial manicured/french tip nails?
they llllllllllllllooooovveeee it...trust me...my ex boyfriends always wanted to be grabbing my hands...go for it
I think they look sexy!
Most guys like red nails.
I don't really care what men think of my nails, but I know personally I feel sexier with long nails. I can't grow my own nails hardly at all, so I get sport-length French manicures. Just enough nail to look elegant, plus they're good for scratching your man's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment