Sunday, August 1, 2010

I heard guys like white tip (french tip) nails the best? True or False?

I do not know a single guy that even has ';favorite nail style'; as category of preference on females. Unless the guy has a foot fetish, nail style most likely doesn't even factor into what a guy will notice. The only thing more moot is the type of purse a woman carries.I heard guys like white tip (french tip) nails the best? True or False?
to be honest, I would doubt that 99.9% of the guys would even have the faintest clue what white tip or french tip nails even meant.





Guys know that if their girlfriend shows him her new nails that she just had done and asks if he likes them, it's akin to her asking 'do these jeans make me look fat?' No guy in his right mind is going to answer a question like that honestly. Whatever you've done with your nails, they're going to say they make you look beautiful.





When guys look at pictures of Megan Fox, they're not looking at her finger nails. Trust me on this.I heard guys like white tip (french tip) nails the best? True or False?
The nails don't matter to much to me as long as they are not to long or fake looking.
I dont think that all guys like one thing. People have different tastes.
i think they look gross and tacky

No comments:

Post a Comment