Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls, do any of you have or like french nails?

Though I'm sure that they break easily, they are so attractive on a girl. Thanks for answering.Girls, do any of you have or like french nails?
I love french nails , I get mine done every week. French nails look even better when a woman's hand is wrapped around a guys ****. Girls, do any of you have or like french nails?
I love french manicures. Yeah my boyfriends finds them so attractive too. If my nails are long enough i get them done on my real nails, if they're short i get Gel Nails and have a french manicure on them. They look great!
I like french nails because to me they are classy. They don't break easy if you get gel instead of acrylic.
french nails are cute. although taking care of them can be a pain. but that's why there mostly for special occasions.
yeah


but i dont them them on guys


lol

No comments:

Post a Comment