Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls, do you like french nails? I find them really sexy and feminine.?

Thanks for sharing.Girls, do you like french nails? I find them really sexy and feminine.?
Yes! I love French-tip nails, to me they're a blend of elegance and sensuality. The nude color evokes a pure emotion, and the white tips just emphasize where I'm gently and lightly caressing, circling, and enticing with my fingertips. Talk about a turnon!Girls, do you like french nails? I find them really sexy and feminine.?
When they're a naturally-achievable length (you know, kinda moderate), I LOVE them! I had them for the last wedding I went to, and they made me feel all girly :D !!





However, sadly, I can't wear them very often (my job wouldn't put up with them for very long, lol)...but yes, they make us (or at least me) feel the way you described them!





Lol, for me, they mean the opposite of trashy: elegant. Whenever I have them on, I see myself in a ballroom gown with my fingers daintily wrapped around the stem of a glass of champagne or wine (none of which I can drink yet, but the image is pretty!) while intimately whispering to a guy, haha...yeah, I'll stop before my imagination gets the best of me!
Yes, I always get a french manicure. I think my nails look elegant and attractive.
No, they kind of remind me of a stripper or someone trashy.
I HATE long finger nails of any kind.
absolutely!
mine are done right now. i love french nails!!
Yes





x
For Sure
yeah, i think they're pretty awesome. ;)
yeah but i don't


like the claw ones, either.


that's too tiger-ish.
yes! they can make a low slef esteem type of girl boost her confidence!
love them!!
yes and thank you for saying so,, i love them too..
yea
Nah, not my style.
yes i do. we should go and get our nails done. lets go ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment