Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is ok to wear red on my nails and toes if im in the wedding? or do i have to do the typical french?

its just me, the MOH, no bridal party, my dress is black, and I have another wedding the very next night, where I would like my toes and nails to be red...Is ok to wear red on my nails and toes if im in the wedding? or do i have to do the typical french?
i think that french would go better because red is loud and french is soft and would go perfect for a weddingIs ok to wear red on my nails and toes if im in the wedding? or do i have to do the typical french?
it really depends on what color your dress is. typical french is mostly used because it's a neutral thing....
go for the french or a lighter color, you are not the bride and all emphasis should be directed towards her
Yes its fine.. why is the maid of honor wearing black though? Atypical for a wedding.
ask the bride! it's her special day. but if she's too preoccupied with the whole... getting married thing [lol] then just go ahead and get red. I doubt she'd notice.
Why don't you ask the bride what she wants? Ask her what color she wants and if she says I dont know then ask her if you can use red. It's only polite
it would be fine....just make sure the bride is OK with it.
very stunning..go for it!
I think it would be fine. If anything you could wear red on the toes and french on the fingers.
My personal opinion would be that red would be beautiful with a black dress. However you need to consider what the colors in the wedding are and if your red polish would clash with the colors. Most importantly, I would ask the bride. Chances are, if she has asked you to be MOH, she trusts you and she'll be ok with your choice of color. It would be polite to get her opinion though...it is her big day after all.
Why not


Your dress is black so it should go just fine


Have fun


My brother is getting married and I can't wait : )

No comments:

Post a Comment