Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kiss everlasting french nails?

I wanted to try them, but I play volleyball most days of the week, and my ballet teacher HATES long nails. Are they easy to trim? Will they look weird if I try to file them? And I'm not really a big fan of putting glue on my nails, since I've heard the horror stories on what they do to your own nails, so what product should I get? Is anything else better than kiss? I'm going to walgreens with my mom tomorrow... so...





Last question: Are stick on nails better than the glue on ones?Kiss everlasting french nails?
stick on nails are quicker to apply rather then gettin to glued on ones. I personally have tried 3 ways, the stick on ones, the glue on ones and I have also gone to the salon and gotten my nails done with acrylics. I would suggest getting them done at a salon if u are into sports and don't want them falling off. I am into basketball and the stick on ones lasted about 1.5 weeks (they were the kiss brand) and the glue on ones lasted about 2 weeks. When i got them done at a salon they lasted 6 weeks. but if I must choose one I would choose the glue on ones. they would probably last longer. But I must tell you that if u glue them on then depending on how u did it it may hurt to have them taken off.Kiss everlasting french nails?
I've use them and there called like daily something blue box or pink and there french mani ones. There are many other styles and there really nice and they look real. They have different kinds for different life styles like sports so there extra like thickish not really but i've played soccer in them. To prevent those ';horror'; stories you can purchase a nail polish remover and they remove the glue and nail like it like falls off (not your real nail lol).





the steps are really easy: (the even have the little plastic tips on them so you don't get glue on your hands as well you can file them because they come with a file a short as you want and still look fabulous)


tip: even paint a coat on them will make the color fade or chip and strong





-hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment