Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls, do you have ';french'; nails?

I find them so sexy to see them on a woman...and to feel them...do you?Girls, do you have ';french'; nails?
Yes, I do. But my nails are.. my real nails. I don't wear fake ones, and I do the tips myself. :)Girls, do you have ';french'; nails?
I do not have them.
I do. But I'm not sure if any guy I know finds them sexy
Ooooh pretty, i just wiped them off =P
I have black nails, with little red hour glass that I painted on to look like blackwidows. It didn't come out good, looks kinda stupid. :)
Nope I can't due to school
i only had 'em once
No.
Nope.
I did once


I found it annoying.


I can't have them anymore, cause i play guitar.


but whats very irritating, is the girly-girls in my guitar class have them


and they wonder why they don't sound good.......
no, they are too expensive for me to maintain
eeeehhhh...??


didn't knoe there was a


difference


lolz
Not today, no.
no
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment