Tuesday, August 24, 2010

French manicured nails?

I'm interested in getting tips with a french manicure. I don't want any design on it. Does anyone get a plain french manicure (pink nail straight white tip) from an airbrush machine. I don't even know if salons do this. I don't like when its hand painted because it chips way too soon! Thanks!French manicured nails?
I get what is called Pink and Whites. Which is pink nail with a white tip. They are the gel type. An airbrush machine does okay. They still chip and I do not think most salons do this. The gel tips last up to a month and do not chip. Just remember though that they damage your nails. So only do it if you want to keep doing it. Hope I could help!French manicured nails?
I am sure they will just call your salon and ask, they would know not us
yes you can get it airbrushed on but i think gels are better. just go to a nearby salon and ask them about it.
There are 4 ways to get a french manicure:





1. Get a gel-nail french manicure





2. Use the fake nails stick-on french manicures





3. Go to a place where they do your nails and do the french manicure design





4. If you have naturally white tips and light pink nails, then just shape your nails square and once it grows out, put a clear coat on top of it ( I do that )
  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment