Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i paint my own nails, french with out messing up so may freakn' times?

any tips?


links too plz. :]How can i paint my own nails, french with out messing up so may freakn' times?
Use tape or the little strips that come in French manicure packs...you can get these from the Pharmacist....I spend years making a mess until I discover these...I love them!How can i paint my own nails, french with out messing up so may freakn' times?
if u don't have the strips u can use tape on the part that won't be paint and remove it until is completly dry
there's strips you can use
2 tips:





Buy a french manicure kit - they com with little strips that create a line for you to paint and let dry at the tip of your fingers and toes. Just let the tip dry and paint the sheer color over it after you remove the strip.





or,





Sally's Beauty Supply carres a nail polish that is specifically made for french tips. It comes in a long narrow tube with a skinny brush that basically creates the clean tip for you. They're about $4.
Good question. I'd like to know that too. They do have the fake nails you can buy, and some have glue on them already. They are fast and easy, and pretty. On the other hand, I don't really like them because they don't last long and I don't like the way they feel. So I just have mine done. But I'm kind of funny about that. Others like them just fine.
What my sis does is put tape below her nails (the white part where your nail grows) and then paints the white tips and then takes off the tape after it dries. Works pretty good since everytime she does it I ask her if she just got a manicure. They also have the ';professional'; nail tape where you can do that. Or whanot
It always looks better if you just use a nail whitening polish (boots do a good one) and use a nail whitening pencil - as natural as it gets!
well if your doing french bye yourself your going to mess up so i would just get them done bye a friend or at a nail salon.
Why would you want to? French nails look so disgusting and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment