Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is an easy way to do french tips on your nails?

I love French tips! Here are two ways I have done them:





Try painting the underside of your nail instead. Seriously! It looks very natural. Most of us have somewhat see-through places on our tips anyway, so it kind of evens it out. I used to do this a lot.





You can buy French tip guides, little stick-on thingies that make the process a breeze. But regular Scotch tape works just as well! This way you'll always get the edges even.





Best of luck.What is an easy way to do french tips on your nails?
I'm 14,and I did mine on my own before :)





If you are willing to wait then..





I grew my nails out and when they were long enough,I shaped them with a filer ,and then I got some white finernail polish and carefully painted the tips without lifting it off of my fingernail,and then I waited for those to dry,then I got some nail hardener (it's clear)and then I painted over the unpainted white part,and let that dry,I did about 4 coats of this so my nails would shine like the acrylics do :) When I went to school the next day,people were actually asking me who did them,and I told them me,and they asked me could I do theirs lol.I made some money that week and I still do nails for some of my classmates ^.^





If you don't want to wait,





Go to the nail shop,French Tips only cost 13-20 dollars at most salons.(Well,the ones I go to anyway lol)What is an easy way to do french tips on your nails?
What I used to do was just try my best to paint only the tips and then i used Q-tips with nail polish remover and then just shaped it to make it look the way i want it. it works great, and then put clear nail polish over and you're done! Also my friend taught me another way. she said she just cutted out the shape from just any paper and then cover your nail exposing your nail tips and then just paint with no worries. i hope that made sense!
hi i done beauty theropy at collage best thing to do is do a straight line across the top of your nails make sure they are all about the same thinkness on each nail ...then let it dry go ove it again ...make sure u dont do it to thick or it wont turn out as good
Honesty, I have a friend that uses a white-out pen, sounds weird, but try it, her's always look professional!
A pro

No comments:

Post a Comment