Saturday, August 21, 2010

French nails: pretty or trashy?

i just got short, square ones. I cant decide if they are nice or notFrench nails: pretty or trashy?
They're classic... Why would you think they were trashy? It's not like you have long fake nails that are all airbrushed a million different colors... : )French nails: pretty or trashy?
It's more of a personal preference. Nails that are well manicured and cared for always look much nicer than ones that aren't.





If they are professionally done, they will look nice and last a long time.
they're nice if you do them right. my mom got them done but the lady didn't know what she was talking about. it was some korean lady who didn't speak english, and didn't know how to do a french nail.
I got them too


I loooove french =]]


I like hot pink french, or black frencch, or some funky color


Right now I have the regualar french with a silver sparkle line underneath and a design on the ring finger =]]
I like french nails because they match everything and they look nice and clean. If nails are too long they look trashy, but if yours are shore to medium length I'm sure they look pretty.
they are amazing.


I love them, so they are very professional %26amp; elegant!


=]]


they are really nice.
French nails are nice and professional





Just as long as they are short instead of them being long and trashy
Depends on how long/short they are, or how square...





no offense but generally I'd say trashy
Pretty, as long as they're short.





x
I just love french nails and toes...keep em
i like french tips as long as they are short and classy
i love French Nails!!! =) PRETTYY...;p

No comments:

Post a Comment