Saturday, August 21, 2010

French Nails?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! help!?

Do yout hink that 12 years old is too young for a girl to try the glue on french nails for the first time? She says everyone in almost all her classes are doing it and she wants to try it one time. What do you think?French Nails?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! help!?
There are much worse things she could be doing. I'd say go for it!


Having French Tip fingernails isn't sexual or anything that would be viewed as 'mature' in the sense that it would be inappropriate for a 12 year old girl.





Stuffing her bra or wearing lots of makeup would be a problem, but getting a French Tip manicure is harmless.French Nails?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! help!?
i dont think its too young...i first glued on french nails when i was in elementary school....but if you're not okay with it, just tell her to try growing her own nails out.......i've been doing that since, like, 5th or 6th grade and my nails are really strong and really long
I'd let her, but only if she was unlikely to want them forever after she tried it one time. If my daughter was likely to beg me to keep them on, I'd probably wait until she was a little older. But that's just me.
Artificial nails are not good :((( I personally tried them and they messed up my real nails soo bad. Then, it took about 3 weeks for my real nails to get better. You'd better go to a salon and get your natural nails done.
i was 12 when i always did my nails.


there really pretty and who cares just let her.


it doesn't matter, there just nails. most 12 year Old like the sound they make. but if she wants nails why not?
I think 12 is probably too young to have the acrylic nails...but she could try the glue-on nails from Wal-Mart or somewhere...those are still cute, but not as long-lasting.
If your mother doesnt mine but I would only do the ones from walmart not from a salon.
french nails are pretty!


go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment