Saturday, August 21, 2010

Question about fake french nails.?

I've never gotten a manicure before but i just got a gift certificate and was thinking of getting a french fake nail. Ar there any other cool fake nails? Also my nails are short now so I thought it would be a good did idea to get fake nails and then never get them again so maybe my nails will grow- but do they ruin your nails? How long do they last?Question about fake french nails.?
Don't. I have long nails, and they are nicely handled, and my mom paints them all the time because that's her job. Grow your nails. Everyone thinks my nails are fake becase of ow ';perfect'; they look. Its a nice compliment. Keep good care of your nails, and who knows, people could be sayng that to you%26lt;3Question about fake french nails.?
Yes, there are other styles, there is american which is kind of like a french but they look WAY more natural. And then there is basically just the regular painting the nails. And yes, they do ruin your nails. But if you keep them on for awhile, and then get a fill in, then a fill in is all you will need to keep them up and that costs around 14 dollars. way cheaper than getting a full set of nails, you usually have to get that done every month. and then after about 4 months it will be all of your nail with just the hard top on your nail, which is good because it will be really hard for you to break a nail. I like having my nails done because my nails are REALLY sensitive, they break easy, I have actually tried to get my nails done and then let my natural nails grow out but it didnt work, after i got the nails off... which was hard to do by the way, my nails looked really bad. So if you dont plan on keeping them done i wouldnt suggest getting them done at all unless you dont mind having your nails look bad, but it goes away after awhile. I do it sometimes and i dont really mind the look of my nails but that is just because i dont care! lol. Hope this helps! Good luck!!





FRENCH


http://www.mlogs.com/kelly/Images/013120鈥?/a>





AMERICAN


http://spotted.blufftontoday.com/images/鈥?/a>
first off you're talking about 2 different services....is your certicifate for a manicure or is for a full set of nail enhancements????? cause if its for a manicure you will have to pay extra for the nail enhancements....yes there are other styles of nail enhancements but the sky is the limit as to how you want them designed....if your natural nail doesnt grow yes it is a good idea to get nail enhancements they make your nails/hands look better(no one especially guys like to look at short nubby nails)but if you do get the nail enhancements then you will have to maintain them every 2-3 weeks for fill-ins....they wont ruin your nails as long as you take care of them...they last as long as you allow them to last....but what i tell my clients is if you're going to stick with the enhancements i suggest that you have them removed every other month so that your nailbed can breath and strengthen before getting them reapplied

No comments:

Post a Comment