Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want my toe nails painted french?

How much will this cost me?I want my toe nails painted french?
about twenty dollars.


but it really depends on the salon you go to.I want my toe nails painted french?
the best thing for you is to go to a salon and ask how much it will cost you to have this done
its usually 20 dollar to paint ur toenails in any way. but it depends if u go to a really fancy one or just ordinary. but either one they will do it good.
$16-$37 but that really depends where, a nicer place will cost more!!!! mine usually run any where from $27-$30
if you just want them painted french then it will b no more the 10 pounds x
Between $15 and $75.





Depends on the location...
40 pounds
$15-$40 depends on where you go :)
do it yourself it costs nothing that way











x

No comments:

Post a Comment